Monday, February 1, 2010

Review: b•liv by cellnique

Hi!!!Everyone...Today I'm going to do a review on b•liv by cellnique products...
Selina of Cellnique sent me some of their products to try, she asked me what skin concerns do I have and sent me products that are suitable for my skin.

here are the products that I got:
both Submerge me & Off with those heads comes in a plastic bottle with pump and cover and that's the first thing that like about these products...it's hygienic...

Submerge me
moisturizing booster

What for:
for excessive dry
deep moisturizing + brightening + age preventing

Description:
Submerge Me provides instant relief from parched skin grief, by replenishing and retaining moisturization in your thirsty complexion. It brightens dull complexions and calms skin irritations, while suppressing the signs of premature aging. It's best to take the plunge with Submerge Me's faithful mate - the ever-popular Leach Me.

My thoughts:
I have a sensitive & very dry skin especially during winter, so whenever I apply new products, I usually get redness, bumps, blemishes & sometimes allergies. so I always go back to my old moisturizer that didn't work well in moisturizing my skin but at least it didn't make my face all red & itchy. Surprisingly submerge me works well on my skin, it's light not sticky at all and absorbs quickly on my skin..at first I thought it was too light to moisturize my skin the whole day but it did, 1-2 pumps is enough for me. what I like about it is that it hydrates my skin without being greasy and it has this pleasant subtle smell...it also brightens my skin and made my skin feel softer but it didn't calm my skin irritations, I still have the red bumps that I had before (before & after pic)
As some of you know, I have been looking (like forever) for a good moisturizer for my very dry skin, and I think I found one but I'm not sure if it's going to be an HG product as I want to try more and I'm looking for perfection...evil grin**

off with those heads
blackheads sebum gel

What for:
blackheads
clear blackheads + whiteheads

Description:
Off With Those Heads removes white & blackheads without violence or pain, and stops them from appearing ever again. The gel softens the clogging blocking your pores, allowing for effortless extraction and removal of all sores. Its essence ingredients keep oil secretions under control, and skin irritation will never again rule!

My thoughts:
Blackheads & Whiteheads on my t-zone area has always been a problem for me, but honestly I haven't done anything about it. So, I was excited when they sent me this blackhead sebum gel.
I apply this everyday on my nose & chin area before applying moisturizer, and a pea-size is more than enough...it's a clear gel and it has this faint citrusy scent. when i applied it on my nose I felt a stinging sensation for a second then it feels cool afterwards. it absorbs quickly on my skin and it doesn't feel sticky which is so important to me...after using it everyday for 2 weeks what I observe is that all my whiteheads are gone while my blackheads decreased..and my pores on my t-zone are smaller...(yucky photo here) .....I'm sure glad I tried this product it's a must try.




Leach me
moisturizing mask

What for:
Excessive Dry
deep moisturizing + brightening + age preventing

Description:
Leach Me latch on to your dry, dull, deteriorating skin - and feel it moisturize, fortify and synthesize from within. The mask acts fast, burrowing its special nutrients into your skin - and your lines will refine, your dryness will vanish - and the mirror will reveal a beaming face once again!

My Thoughts:
This Mask is said to have the same effect as Submerge me which is moisturizing, brightening & age preventing. it is made of soft cloth which perfectly fits into my wide face and it has a similar smell as silk whitia's but not as strong as the smell would disappear after a few seconds. this mask is drenched with so much serum, I put it on my face for 45mins & it still has so much product after so I spread the excess serum on my neck ..I'm not sure about the brightening or the anti aging effect of this mask but It did hydrate my skin after....so I kinda liked it...

drench me(cleansing gel) & shield me(sunblock & moisturizer) are in trial size so I'm not going to review about it as I don't want to review products that I haven't used for a long time...though I'm eyeing both on the website...and if you want to try bliv by cellnique products visit the website:

www.blivskin.com

or vist blivskin's facebook fan page here

and blivbycellnique is also celebrating Happy SAD or Single Available Day...if you're single & interested click the image below
http://www.blivskin.com/happySAD
That's all for now.....

XOXO,
Iris


FTC Disclaimer:
These Products were sent to the author for reviewing purposes. The Author does not accept any payment for reviews, this review is based upon the author's honest opinion..Individual results may vary.


12 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

great review! i've tried the off with the heads but i don't apply it continuously so i'm seeing any different on my blackhead. maybe i should...

amynaree said...

nice review, i got some b.liv products as well but not submerge me which sounds like an awesome moisturizer

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love your review, Nic! I need me some Off With Those Heads. *blushes*

Lulu said...

great review! i am glad that blackhead serum worked for you, the result is amazing, I'm sold!

Bijin Blair said...

the blackhead serum sounds fabulous!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh nice review. Makes me want to go out and buy one of those. Now, if only I can find some here in Davao.

Nina said...

We don't have it here in Manila ... Waaaah!

mayaari said...

nice reviews - that blackhead serum is now on my beauty wishlist, haha

noone said...

great review! I really like the submerge me mask as well... I think I want to purchase the mositurizer!

Yumeko said...

i keep thinking abt trying the off with the heads formula but i hear mix reviews
maybe i gottta check it out for myself

Unknown said...

great review! i heard that they offer free international shipping. ChinkyGirLMeL & Nina, you can still purchase it no matter you are in Davao or Manila :)

Aline said...

this is an awesome review...i'm always looking for new products!