Monday, February 8, 2010

A piece of Me in February'10 and a thank you.......


I decided to join Shirley's (Toothfairy) game called a piece of me in ...... and for this month:

I like.....
  • Valentine's Day + Chinese New Year = FOOD :D
  • that I own my time & I could wake up whenever I want to (for now).....
I don't like.......
  • gaining so much weight...I need to diet & do some exercise.....
  • being sick all the time......
  • the cold & hating snow right now.....
I want you to know.......
  • that I'm so grateful to all of you......I feel so alone most of the time but having friends like you guys made a lot of difference.....
I've planned......
  • to have a belated party for my hubby's birthday....and I'm quiet excited for it....
  • to grow my fingernails longer.....
  • to organize my closet...
I want to say to someone special......
  • I'm so glad to have you in my life.....XOXO
A few weeks ago, I receive a surprise love package from the adorable Amy (amynaree)!!!!!
Amy is one of the sweetest bloggers that I've met.....and she's also everyone's favorite....please do visit her blog.


here's everything she sent me.....she really knows me so well....Hello Kitty, Blushes & Lip Gloss are my weakness....& a lush soap, a collagen eye masks ,the shisem eyelashes & mascara...**LOVE**.....Thanks amy.....for a wonderful advance valentine's gift you gave me...**hugs**


XOXO,
Iris

17 comments:

noone said...

I agree! I'm sooo over the snow! And yeah I'm loving valentine's day, well, the day after when everything is on sale.. mm cheap chocolate :D

Lulu said...

thanks for sharing :) hope you've been doing well hun!

amy is such a sweetheart! so much new goodies to play with!!! :p

amynaree said...

i need to start eating healthy too, but it's so hard to resist especially when i'm in a bad mood lol i want to eat good food :)

glad you like the stuff i picked out!

Denysia said...

I've been losing a little bit of weight! I've actually started eating a lot of rice lately! :)

Jannie said...

we don't have snow here, but the rain makes up for it. i want it to be nice and warm again. hehe... and yes, same here... i'd like to grow my fingernails longer too. i cut my nails because a couple of them broke. grr... hehe...

cute presents, btw. the hello kitty lollypop is adorable. the mac dazzleglass is pretty too. :)

again, thanks for the invite to the giveaway. i left you a comment there too. take care. :)

DinaXYYan said...

i love CNY not just because of the food, but the red packet too! :D
Amy is really a sweetheart. those goodies look great :)

Bijin Blair said...

Awww... Amy is soooo sweet! That is one lovely Valentine's package! :D

vanilla said...

awww nice love pack!!heeheh

acutelife said...

I hope you get well soon, it's so hot down here i gotta keep myself hydrated everyday otherwise i got dizzy lolz..
Im looking fwd to vals and CNY too!! though hubby is working on both days, we're gonna have belated celebrations i guess lolz enjoy your val and CNY n the party for husband :D

Unknown said...

i love getting to know you more iris! =)

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

*mmm* yes, vday + cny = food fod and more food! hehe! and lucky you for being able to wake up whenever you want!!!

Christy said...

yayy for birthday parties! and kudos to you for planning it! it definitely is not an easy task!

Christine said...

Haha I agree Vday+chinese new year on the same day is the best thing that could have happened cause that means more yummy food :D

Stay warm, Hun. This snow will pass soon... hopefully <3

Mary said...

awesome gifts you received! very nice of amy!

Emily said...

aww...how cute love your "a piece of me"

and great stuff u got!

Ahleessa said...

Amy is so sweet to give you all those goodies!... wheee~ :)

I don't mind snow... hehe~ All we get here is if we're lucky, rain.

Thank you for entering the contest!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Can't go wrong with two holidays in one! XD How super sweet of Amy to send you that love pack!! I spy a MAC lipgloss. *wink*