Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Mid-Year Resolution

Yesterday.....while I was checking out my fb account...I just suddenly realized that I've been spending so much time in front of the computer and I was abandoning a lot of things esp my books.....so from now on I'm going to limit my use of computer to 3 hours a day and I think I have to go back on reading my books...which has been pile up since last year cuz' i have been buying without reading it....hehe...these are the books that I'm goin to finish by spring....i hope....I've already arrange it on top of the side drawer....see I haven't even finish Twilight yet...I was suppose to read it before the movie...lol...
and another thing is that lately I've been accumulating a lot of stuff like clothes, shoes, accessories and now beauty products...and the thing is we move to a different city or state every 3 months...so it is really difficult for us to transfer from one place to another...I have come to a realization that I have way too much stuff, that's why from now on I'm going to lessen my shopping..I'll try...I've been buying whatever I want like a maniac maybe due to boredom....and online store are so tempting....so wish me luck guys.....I'm really serious about this...This is going to be a big challenge for me....

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful and sweet compliment! <3 I will be posting more makeover blogs to feel free to stop back by anytime hunn!

aichaku-愛着 said...

ahh!! i face the same issues that you do! :D i also buy too much and spending too much time online, and i have a stack of books to read. :p good luck on your efforts to reduce! i'm actually secretly doing a spending freeze on non-essential items for May, i'm hoping i can make it but it's hard. lol. thanks for the award too. ^_^

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

thanks for following! you blog is so pretty!

i like this mid-year resolution, it's never too late.... Twilight is addictive, once you get into it, it's hard to get out lol. good luck!! i ought read more too. I have a few books that ive started but not finished haha

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Good luck! ^__^

I need to do the same thing, but ended up buying makeup online today =/

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

@JulieMua....I'll surely be back love ur makeovers....

@aichaku...goodluck on ur spending freeze...cuz I gave up within 24 hrs...

@Nic Nic....Thanks...I started twilight since oct...I don't know y I'm still halfway until now....

@Dana...same here...shame on me...

acutelife said...

guess what?that's my exact resolution for this year :) we're on the same boat lets encourage each other!!lolz...just a quick suggestion that you might find useful,if you have some stuff that are good but not longer used, try to sell them on ebay...I've been doin that for the past one month and Im so surprised that I can earn that much from my 'garbage' lolz

May said...

I'm liking your mid-year resolution idea. Good luck!

MiuMiu said...

i'm totally doin the same thing! darn blogger! i just bought a book last week and i haven't even cracked the spine yet hehe

luckymirai said...

oh sweetie, we have the same problem.I've been spending so much time in the computer and regretting a lot of things. Gosh ! I haven't finish twilight book too and haven't started with my little guys album...and he just turned 1 yr. old..haha.. I'm not a bad mom I'm just slacking bec. I have to scrapbook the pictures first and that would take a lot of time.
I've been spending a lot too buying so many things that I don't even use. we have the same problems..hahaha.. goodluck to us !!!

Ida said...

i really wish you all the best with your resolutions :) i find resolutions hard to keep but it's good to set goals. i'm on a serious no-buy too! :)

MK said...

really, i didn't know that you can retrieve documents like that .. umm... i'd ask my husband about it. thanks for letting me know =)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you need to read twilight!!!! =P

Bijin Blair said...

Hello!

Blair here and it's my first time commenting on your blog.

Do you mind if I use your last picture in my blog?